Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I'm Lovin!

Well it's the end of November and I have purchased a few new things and started using some old things after I organized my room and discovered old goodies that I forgot about so I'm going to start!
1. I'm LOVING some grapefruit. It's so yummy and the perfect snack. When ever I'm hungry to munch on a snack I try to eat either fruit or veggies and this has been my "go to snack"
2. I got more of my favorite scent, Warm Vanilla Sugar at Bath&Body and I got the triple moisture lotion and this is heaven!!! It's the best light but comforting scent and I put it on constantly. Especially when I get out of the shower and before I go to bed. For winter, this scent and lotion are a MUST!!!
3. Every 2 weeks I used to go to the nail salon and get either a full set or fill in on the set I already had. That is almost $20 or more every other week which is ridiculous and terrible for my nails. I do love painting my nails and have branching out with colors and such lately but when I was at the drugstore the other day I grabbed a pack of these. Needless to say, 3 days later I was back at the store and bought 3 more packs of these babies. I love these because they last a very long time and are much better for my nails and don't leave any yucky glue behind when they come off. Great for parties or holiday festivities and go on very quick. I would definately check these out if you haven't and it won't break your bank at $5.00 a pack!

I just put up my top 3 for now. I had a problem with my YouTube because it wouldn't upload any of my videos so tonight I sat down very determined and took charge and it's working again. YouTube had a bit of an overload after I put up lots more vids tonight so if you haven't seen them, go check em out and comment or rate them!!

Thanks for the support! Have a great weekend and stay gorgeous!
xoxo-Beauty has no limits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment